WHAT WE DO?
WHO WE LOOKING FOR
WHO WORKS AT BLUEGRASS
Code lovers and geeks with interesting hobby projects. They are collaborators and enjoy contributing to communities. They like to exceed expectations, want to learn and improve through doing great work experience & achieving results. Honest, ethical, punctual and professional with a sense of humor! Technical thinkers that can communicate well with both clients, internal teams and non-techies.
- Minimum of 6 years of continuous experience building web applications.
- Experience using typed based languages, such as TypeScript.
- Experience developing clean and well-structured web applications.
- Experience with a server-side language NodeJS and Express.js.
- Passionate about creating easy-to-use and stunning user experiences.
- Able to propose and communicate time-framing ideas within the teams.
- Experience with version control, Git / Azure MS Services.
- Able to question the status quo and proactively develop improvements in the technical skill set as well as identifying technical and core skills training requirements.
- Evaluating requirements and producing, updating, and communicating accurate estimates of development projects.
- Leading and managing project builds and releases.
- Contributing to an agile working environment and collaborating with other teams to ensure best quality on products produced.
- Taking responsibility for your area of expertise.